Rtn.Er. M.Natarajan is th founder of Thillaiyambur Home For Aged, Which was established on 22nd July, 1995. Thillaiyambur Home for Aged is a self sustained organisation, which is recognised by society for its commitment to all its residents. Once admitted in Thillaiyambur Home for Aged, all the services are free of charge for our residents. We look after them in every respect throughout their life. Generous people from all walks of life come forward to donate in kind and money, which we gratefully accept.A team of dedicated and capable honorary volunteers offer essential round-the-clock support and presence on the campus.
Thillaiyambur Home Facilities & Services
01. We have a modern residential home with separate block for Male & Female residents, each with tewnty beds. Every block has toilets and bathrooms.
02. Residents are served fresh hot meals in the dining halls. In case of illness the meals are served in the room.
03. We celebrate all important festivals and all the residents are gifted new clothes three times in a year.
04. Nursing care and medical help is made every month periodically.
05. We encourage residents to live like they are in a family, helping in any way they can, in day to day activities on the campus.
06. Once a year, residents are taken out for visiting pilgrim trip around india.
07. Last year we have arranged prigrimage trip to Kasi Yathra.
08. Our staff and volunteers try to make their life as comfortable and happy as possible.